« Well, Sonny, That's Not How We Did It |
| Let's See What the Sharks Think of These Steaks! »
November 1, 2004
Now With The Great Taste of Fish
You'll notice a new design here this morning - the Corantean Heirarchy is switching everyone over to a newer template. You can now adjust the text size, for example, which is something I know a lot of people have asked for (in both directions.) And if you get the blog by e-mail, you can now subscribe to specific categories of posts (or, more to the point I suppose, specifically leave some categories out!)
Let me know how things are working, and if you have some other features that you'd like to see. Other than the content of the posts, anyway - unfixable, that is.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Palbociclib Saga: Or Why We Need a Lot of Drug Companies
- Why Not Bromine?
- Fragonomics, Eh?
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days