« Drug Development: The Current Odds |
| Rational Drug Design »
September 20, 2004
Two Days Off (From This, Anyway)
No blogging time left this evening, and tomorrow night will be blank as well. I'm giving a talk to the local section of the American Chemical Society, so I'll be off scarfing up a free meal and enlightening whoever shows up. If you turn down too much free food, the ACS revokes your membership - at least, that's how I've always understood it to work.
Instead of preparing for my talk this evening, I've been outside in the back yard observing a passing visitor to the solar system, Toutatis. I found it without much trouble at all, to my surprise, and it was intruiging (and a bit alarming) to note its position, go off to other parts of the sky for an hour, and come back to find that it had noticably moved against the stars. I'm just glad that we're not getting any better view than we are; it's coming close enough for me as it is.
Anyway, I hope to have some time tomorrow to think about my presentation. Otherwise, I'm going to be extra coherent. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All
- Thiola, Retrophin, Martin Shkrell, Reddit, and More