« Furry Judges, With Tails |
| Silent Mutations and Noisy Ones »
August 2, 2004
Research, The Right Way
For today, instead of reading something over here, I'd like to send everyone over to Australian physicist Michael Nielsen. He's been writing a manifesto about how to do research, and here's the finished product. (Thanks to Chad Orzel for the link.)
I find his prespective to be very accurate indeed. Readers may recognize some themes that I've sounded over here from time to time. I'll be add my own comments in a future post or two.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Who Discovers and Why
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?