« Furry Judges, With Tails |
| Silent Mutations and Noisy Ones »
August 2, 2004
Research, The Right Way
For today, instead of reading something over here, I'd like to send everyone over to Australian physicist Michael Nielsen. He's been writing a manifesto about how to do research, and here's the finished product. (Thanks to Chad Orzel for the link.)
I find his prespective to be very accurate indeed. Readers may recognize some themes that I've sounded over here from time to time. I'll be add my own comments in a future post or two.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Who Discovers and Why
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here