« It'll Cost You |
| Loose Lips »
June 24, 2004
I'm only going to be at the Wonder Drug Factory for a half day on Friday, and there's not much time to post tonight, either. I wanted to let everyone know that I'm not going to hit the once-a-day update schedule reliably during the summer, what with all the summery activities going on (and with two small children, I'll be seeing plenty.)
I also hope to be working on some chemistry/pharma writing that will bring in some actual income - inquiries and suggestions are welcome. That's as opposed to blogging, which runs on the Free Ice Cream model (or some days, admittedly, Free Pickled Lemons.)
Next week looks like it'll feature some more drug-price blogging, to judge from the comments piling up below (and thanks for the links, from (among others) Marginal Revolution and LeftCenterLeft.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?