« The Vapor Trail I Referred To |
| How Not to Do It - Hydrogen Balloons »
April 23, 2004
I've noticed many visitors hitting the category topics over there on the right side of the page. Unfortunately, some of those headings don't have any posts in them yet, because we're still transferring the contents of the old site over here.
As of this writing, we only have about the last fifty posts or so, but I'm a much wordier guy than that. The usefulness of the topic links will increase as time goes on, so be sure to give them a try again in a few weeks. They'll fill out into their intended glorious (cough) shape.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All
- Thiola, Retrophin, Martin Shkrell, Reddit, and More