« The March of Folly |
| The March of Folly Leader Board »
April 16, 2004
It's a relief to finally be able to post again. My previous platform ran into a major glitch last week, and it was only after a few days that I realized that none of my new posts were getting through. So here's the new site, run from a spiffy Movable Type interface.
That means that comments are now available, and I'm categorizing all my past posts as they get grandfathered in. All the rants about drug pricing, for example, will be available in one place for those who feel a dearth of spleen in their lives.
My apologies for leaving everyone hanging. We now proceed with our regularly scheduled weblog. . .
(Note: the blogroll is coming back, too, in pieces - this will give me a chance to update it and add a number of worthy sites I've been meaning to list. Any other features or questions, just comment or drop me a line. MT will do everything short of emptying the cat's litter box.)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All
- Thiola, Retrophin, Martin Shkrell, Reddit, and More