« More on Prices, High and Otherwise |
| Drug Prices and Costs - From the Mail »
February 15, 2004
Easterbrook Post Updated
I wanted to point out the update at the end of the "Cold Equations" post below, in case anyone's interested. There's been a lot of mail on this one, as you'd imagine - but so far, nothing defending Gregg Easterbrook's analysis. If anyone out there is minded to do that, I'd like to hear it. Nor have I heard from the man himself, and his original post remains in the same inaccurate state in which it was born. Is it a blog if you never update a post or revisit a topic?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category:
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern