« More on Prices, High and Otherwise |
| Drug Prices and Costs - From the Mail »
February 15, 2004
Easterbrook Post Updated
I wanted to point out the update at the end of the "Cold Equations" post below, in case anyone's interested. There's been a lot of mail on this one, as you'd imagine - but so far, nothing defending Gregg Easterbrook's analysis. If anyone out there is minded to do that, I'd like to hear it. Nor have I heard from the man himself, and his original post remains in the same inaccurate state in which it was born. Is it a blog if you never update a post or revisit a topic?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category:
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here