« And Always Keep Ahold of Nurse, For Fear of Finding Something Worse |
| What to Do When the Rats Die on You »
July 24, 2002
For the six or eight of you who might be wondering, the experiments that I've been talking about on and off for a few months now are back on again. (To catch up newer readers, I've been irritating folks with breathless references to an idea I've had, that I can't detail for proprietary reasons. It ends up like a demented variation of "Charades" where you don't want anyone to guess the answer.)
At any rate, I've found some more test systems that look promising, and that I can get to (chemically speaking) without working up too much of a sweat. These will be exciting to run, because I think they have a fairly good chance of working. And if they don't, that's going to put a dent, a palpable dent, in my hypothesis. Sometime in the next week or so, I'll know. posted by Derek Lowe
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Birth of an Idea
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here