« Innovation and Its Discontents |
| It's Not Pretty, But It Works »
May 31, 2002
In Case Anyone's Wondering
I'm still working on the research idea I've been talking about. New data from some of my colleagues is helping out quite a bit, but it means changing the experimental design quite a bit, too. Beats flying blind, though, I have to say.
Things have moved from the blast-of-inspiration stage to the get-this-thing-to-work stage. That's a longer and slower one, where many ideas die from lack of nourishment. I'm not going to let that happen in this case - if this idea wipes out, it'll be because it just plain doesn't work, not because I didn't get around to properly testing it.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Birth of an Idea
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?