« After Natural Selection's Through With You |
| Not As Bad As It Looks »
May 15, 2002
Eliminate the Middleman
There's been a lot of talk recently about problems with the US and European Patent offices. And there are some serious issues to talk about, too.
Maybe tomorrow I'll talk about them! But for now, I pass along US 6,293,874, issued last September, titled "User-Operated Amusement Apparatus for Kicking the User's Buttocks." Have trouble believing this one? The full patent's here.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Patents and IP
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?