« After Natural Selection's Through With You |
| Not As Bad As It Looks »
May 15, 2002
Eliminate the Middleman
There's been a lot of talk recently about problems with the US and European Patent offices. And there are some serious issues to talk about, too.
Maybe tomorrow I'll talk about them! But for now, I pass along US 6,293,874, issued last September, titled "User-Operated Amusement Apparatus for Kicking the User's Buttocks." Have trouble believing this one? The full patent's here.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Patents and IP
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi
- Total Synthesis in Flow
- Sweet Reason Lands On Its Face
- More on the Science Chemogenomic Signatures Paper
- Biology Maybe Right, Chemistry Ridiculously Wrong
- Encoded Libraries Versus a Protein-Protein Interaction