« After Natural Selection's Through With You |
| Not As Bad As It Looks »
May 15, 2002
Eliminate the Middleman
There's been a lot of talk recently about problems with the US and European Patent offices. And there are some serious issues to talk about, too.
Maybe tomorrow I'll talk about them! But for now, I pass along US 6,293,874, issued last September, titled "User-Operated Amusement Apparatus for Kicking the User's Buttocks." Have trouble believing this one? The full patent's here.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Patents and IP
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?