« After Natural Selection's Through With You |
| Not As Bad As It Looks »
May 15, 2002
Eliminate the Middleman
There's been a lot of talk recently about problems with the US and European Patent offices. And there are some serious issues to talk about, too.
Maybe tomorrow I'll talk about them! But for now, I pass along US 6,293,874, issued last September, titled "User-Operated Amusement Apparatus for Kicking the User's Buttocks." Have trouble believing this one? The full patent's here.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Patents and IP
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern